Please support Hope Valley & the HVNA by paying your annual dues!
$30 annually, due in January
You can also pay dues by check. Send to HVNA, P.O. Box 51338, Durham, NC 27717
Your Dues Support
- Common area landscaping and maintenance
- Neighborhood security: liaison with Durham Police Department.
- Neighborhood events
- Neighborhood newsletter (3 times/year)
- Our website, email list, and bulletin board.
- Advocacy for Hope Valley with the city and county.
- Research, advocacy, and support for designation on the National Register and tax credit zones for qualified improvements.
about the HVNA
The Hope Valley Neighborhood Association is governed by an all-volunteer board elected by HVNA members at our annual meeting. Officers and members of the HVNA board receive no compensation for their service.
The HVNA is a not-for-profit 501c3 public charity, and your dues may be tax-deductible.
Residents of Hope Valley are not required to join the HVNA, but nearly two-thirds of our residents are members.